|U.S. House, California, District 11|
|High school||Hazelwood Central High|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1992)|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 11th Congressional District
Sudduth unsuccessfully sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 11th Congressional District of California in 2012.
- Hazelwood Central High, Florissant, Missouri
- 1992: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Sudduth is the Director of Contracts and Compliance for Goodwill Industries of the Greater East Bay.
- See also: California's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
Sudduth ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 11th District. Sudduth was defeated in the primary on June 3, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 11 Primary, 2014
|| Cheryl Sudduth
|| Tony Daysog
|| Jason Ramey
|| Ki Ingersol
|Source: The New York Times Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
- See also: California's 11th Congressional District elections, 2012
Sudduth ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 11th District. She was defeated in the open primary on June 5, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cheryl + Sudduth + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Cheryl Sudduth News Feed
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- ↑ Cheryl Sudduth Facebook page, "Info," accessed May 21, 2012
- ↑ Cheryl Sudduth For Congress, "About Me," accessed May 21, 2012
- ↑ The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012