Chickasaw County is one of 99 counties in Iowa.
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Supervisor meeting agenda and minutes are posted on the front page.
- Property taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- The 2009 budget is provided.
- Former levies for taxes are provided.
- Some information about obtaining public records is provided.
- Auditor's page includes info on tax levies and revenues and expenditures, but they are years out of date.
- County supervisors are listed but individual contact information is not available.
- Information is not available on building permits and zoning, county audits, and county contracts.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- ↑ Agenda/Minutes
- ↑ Treasurer
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Levies
- ↑ Recorder's links, right column
- ↑ Auditor
- ↑ Supervisors