|Transparency grading process|
Chickasha is a city in and the county seat, business and employment center of Grady County, Oklahoma. The population was 15,850 at the 2000 census.
- The current 2009-2010 budget is posted.
- Council members are listed but individual contact info is not provided.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available dating back to 1998.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Building permits and zoning information available.
- Does not provide information on audits, contracts, and local taxes.
- Does not explain how to make records requests under the Oklahoma Open Records Act.
- The city website does not disclose whether or not the city belongs to any Oklahoma government sector lobbying associations.