|Chris "Chip" Beeker|
|Alabama Public Service Commission|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Greene County Commission|
|Bachelor's||University of West Alabama|
|Place of birth||Greene County, Alabama|
Beeker earned a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration from the University of West Alabama. He is the owner and operator of Beeker Catfish and Cattle Farms. Beeker served as a Greene County Commissioner from 1986 to 2006.
Alabama Public Service Commission (2015-present)
|Alabama Public Service Commissioner (Place 2), Republican Primary Runoff, 2014|
|Terry Dunn Incumbent||40.7%||81,626|
|Election Results via ALGOP.org.|
|Alabama Public Service Commission, Position 2, Republican Primary, 2014|
|Terry Dunn Incumbent||32.5%||111,404|
|Election Results via Alabama Secretary of State.|
Beeker and his wife, Teresa Inge Beeker, have three children and nine grandchildren. Beeker attends the First Presbyterian Church of Eutaw.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chip + Beeker + Alabama + PSC"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Associated Press, "Chairman of Alabama Minority GOP challenges Commissioner Terry Dunn in PSC primary (updated)," August 12, 2013
- Chip Beeker for Public Service Commission, "About Chip," accessed August 28, 2014
- Alabama Public Service Commission, "Commissioner Chris "Chip" Beeker," accessed January 19, 2015
- The Associated Press, "Terry Dunn draws challenge from Chris "Chip" Beeker in Alabama PSC race," June 10, 2013
Terry Dunn (R)
|Alabama Public Service Commission, Place 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|