|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||March 18, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- Taylor University, B.S.
- Bradley University, Master's Degree
Balkema is a manager at Caterpillar in Joliet and a sitting Grundy County Board Member.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 11 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Balkema's reports.
|Chris Balkema (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0.00||$64,591.20||$(19,928.85)||$44,662.35|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$44,662.35||$24,794.82||$(41,866.38)||$27,590.79|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$27,590||$32,603||$(34,077)||$26,117|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Balkema + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District
- Daily Herald "Senger meets with GOP officials about challenge to Foster" Accessed April 17, 2013
- Associated Press, "Primary Election 2014," accessed March 18, 2014
- [Information submitted by candidate to BP staff on December 20, 2013]
- Federal Election Commission, "Chris Balkema 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly" accessed July 30, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |