Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22|
District 22 is currently vacant, and an April 24 special election was held to fill the seat. Cratsley was also a candidate in that election. The vacancy was created when Chelsa Wagner (D) resigned in January after being elected Allegheny County controller in November 2011.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22, Special Election, 2012|
Cratsley ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 22. Cratsley ran unchallenged in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Erin Molchany in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Chris + Cratsley + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, "Allegheny County controller Chelsa Wagner resigns House seat," January 16, 2012
- Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," accessed April 7, 2012
- Allegheny County, SUMMARY REPORT, April 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |