Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Minnesota|
Dahlberg planned to run in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Minnesota. Dalhberg sought the Republican nomination in the primary, but withdrew from the race after Mike McFadden received a majority of votes from delegates at Minnesota's GOP convention in May 2014.
|Chris Dahlberg (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 23, 2014||$0.00||$103,048.29||$(56,080.67)||$46,967.62|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$46,967.62||$45,328.56||$(53,173.03)||$39,123.15|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Dahlberg + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Star Tribune, "County commissioner plans to join U.S. Senate race, and already has a big backer," accessed August 23, 2013
- MinnPost, "McFadden wins Minnesota GOP U.S. Senate endorsement on 10th ballot," accessed June 3, 2014
- Star Tribune, "McFadden clinches GOP endorsement for Senate," accessed June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chris Dahlberg Summary Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chris Dahlberg Year-End," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chris Dahlberg April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014