was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 20
of the Colorado State Senate
Heismann's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Sponsor or support legislation that will repeal of the feel good anti-gun owner laws that were enacted in 2013 on the basis of emotions. They were enacted with total disregard for unintended consequences and will only serve to drive a further wedge between citizen and government.
- Sponsor legislation that will increase the accountability of Colorado's government employees and officials to the law.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Cheri Jahn was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Larry Queen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jahn defeated Queen and Chris Heismann (L) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Heismann + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Chris Heismann News Feed
- ↑ chrisheismann.com, "Issues," accessed September 30, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014