|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kannady's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Fight against unnecessary regulation, promote and recruit business, leading to high salaries and job growth."
- Excerpt: "Fight for smarter spending in the right places and supporting teacher initiatives."
- Excerpt: "Fight for and promote the vital industries to our economy."
- Excerpt: "Fight for a streamlined system that does not create a greater burden on business entities."
- Excerpt: "Fight to protect the long term future of everyone, especially those who protect us both locally and nationally."
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Trey Puckett was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chris Kannady defeated Chad Olsen, Scott Esk, David Monlux and Jon Painter. Puckett and Kannady will face off in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Kannady + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 91
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |