|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 57|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Klein's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Jobs/Economic development & redevelopment
- Excerpt: "As a legislator I won't divide our workers in to classes. I will represent all citizens as equals. I want everyone to have success across all economic spectrums. Because, when we all work together and have success, everyone benefits."
- Excerpt: "I will continue to support changes in the tax code which lessens the burden and inequity for our businesses and taxpayers."
- Excerpt: "To ensure that every student and parent is afforded with a first-rate education, it is imperative that Wisconsin leads the nation in academic performance on an annual basis. I support local control for our children’s education with parents having the fullest input to their educational decisions. Our schools and teachers need our support. I will support regional workforce development initiatives, specifically through increased technical college funding which will allow more students or displaced workers quicker access to training and careers."
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will work to ensure that you and your children continue to have access to the best doctors and health care available. Additionally, I will work to ensure that the most vulnerable in the 57th district have access to the same health care as others. I will support easier access to our local and municipal health departments. Promote increased immunizations for more Wisconsinites to protect against deadly disease and flu. Access to healthcare is vital to our overall public health."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Amanda Stuck was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Chris Klein was unopposed in the Republican primary. Stuck and Klein faced off in the general election. Stuck defeated Klein in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Klein + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Chris Klein on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Klein for Assembly, "Issues," accessed October 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |