|New Jersey General Assembly, District 6|
|Bachelor's||Montclair State University|
|Master's||Montclair State University|
In 2012, she ran for Camden Country Sheriff, but she was not elected.
Leone-Zwillinger received her Bachelor of Arts from Montclair State University in 1972, her MAT Master Arts Teaching from Montclair State University in 1973 and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall in 1983. Her professional experience includes working as Section Chief for the New Jersey Office of Administrative Law and as an attorney.
Leone-Zwillinger ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 6. Leone-Zwillinger was bracketed with Ellyn McMullin. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She was defeated by incumbent Louis D. Greenwald (D) and incumbent Pamela R. Lampitt (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Leone-Zwillinger and her husband, Mark, have two adult sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Leone-Zwillinger + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2012 Campaign website
- Project Vote Smart - Chris Leone-Zwillinger
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Gloucester Township Patch, "Chris Leone-Zwillinger", September 12, 2012
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |