Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 79|
|High school||Bryan Station High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
Logan is the Lead Pastor at High Point Church in Lexington, Kentucky. He attended Southeastern University, receiving a degree in Pastoral Theology.
Logan ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 79. He defeated Kenneth L. Kearns II in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Susan Westrom (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Susan Westrom Incumbent||55.2%||8,988|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kenneth L. Kearns II||27.2%||364|
Logan and his wife Jennifer have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Logan + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alexander Gammie Found: Sister Tells Others Not To Give Up - Huffington Post Canada
- Alexander Gammie Found: Body Of Man Identified After Almost 40 Years - Huffington Post Canada
- Winter storm moves across USA - USA TODAY
- Alex Madrid Faces Murder Charges In Death Of Claudia Lucero, 14-Year-Old ... - Huffington Post
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- Missing 5-Month-Old Jaxon Smith Found; Mother Arrested, Father Still At Large - Huffington Post
- Wildcats counting on depth this season - The Logan Banner
- Williams commits to Eastern Kentucky - The Circleville Herald
- Aubrey Peters, Teen Hero, 16, Fatally Shot In Indiana Home - Huffington Post
- Elizabeth Romero Missing: Family Believes Abducted Girl Could Be Headed For ... - Huffington Post
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |