For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. Senate, Texas|
|Date of birth||October 15, 1960|
|Place of birth||Houston, Texas|
|Profession||Owner, Coastal Bend Marine|
Mapp's campaign website listed the following issues:
- National Debt
- Affordable Healthcare Act
|U.S. Senate, Texas Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Cornyn Incumbent||59.4%||781,259|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State|
|Chris Mapp (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$15,891||$(15,520)||$370|
Mapp and his wife, Debra, have four children. He resides in Port O'Connor, Texas, and attends Faith Family Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Mapp + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County," accessed December 10, 2013
- The Texas Tribune, "Primary 2014 Election Results," March 4, 2014
- Campaign website, "My Platform," accessed January 11, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chris Mapp Year-End," accessed February 16, 2014
- Campaign website, accessed January 11, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |