|Former candidate for|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 66|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Orndorff's campaign website highlights the following issues:
I am committed to:
- Excerpt: "Smaller, more efficient State Government."
- Excerpt: "Protection of 2nd Amendment citizen rights."
- Excerpt: "Local control of school curriculum and textbooks."
- Excerpt: "Opposing Common Core at every level."
- Excerpt: "The elimination of any state income taxes."
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Kyle Roberts was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Sabi Kumar defeated Brock Brewer, Matt Burnett and Chris Orndorff in the Republican primary. Bryan Switzer (R) was removed from the candidate list before the primary. Roberts and Kumar will face off in the general election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 66 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Orndorff's endorsements include the following:
- Tennessee Firearms Association
- Tennessee Education Association
- Robertson County Education Association
- Freedom PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Orndorff + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 66
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Orndorff 4 TN State House, "Issues," accessed July 21, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Orndorff 4 TN State House, "Endorsements," accessed July 21, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |