|Colorado State Senate District 32|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Romer earned his Bachelor's in Economics from Stanford University. He is a Banker for JP Morgan Chase.
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Romer won re-election to the 32nd District seat in 2010. He faced no opposition in the primary election. Romer defeated Tyler Kolden (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 32 General election (2010)|
|Chris Romer (D)||29,772|
|Tyler Kolden (R)||15,610|
Romer raised $205,155 for his campaign, while Lewis raised $573.
|Colorado State Senate, District 32 (2006)|
|Chris Romer (D)||28,917|
|Dave Lewis (R)||12,049|
In 2006, Romer collected $205,155 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Denver Fire Fighters Local 858||$2,000|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$2,000|
Romer and his wife, Laurie, have three children.
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Chris Romer
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006
- Chris Romer on Facebook
- Chris Romer on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 32
| Succeeded by|