Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 79|
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 79. Wilson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 75 incumbent Guy Vander Linden (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 79, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Guy Vander Linden Incumbent||72.1%||10,804|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Wilson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- No. 14 Villanova romps past Saint Joseph's, 98-68 - U-T San Diego
- A Year After Newtown, Rift Over Guns Deepens - Huffington Post
- Kentucky's Democrat Whisperer - Daily Beast
- First Australian gay weddings held in capital city - kwwl.com
- Anger at the Heart of Nelson Mandela's Violent Struggle - Daily Beast
- Nelson Mandela's Defining Moments - Daily Beast
- No Rape Charges For Jameis - Daily Beast
- Interactive: Republicans More Likely to Have Constituents Who Use Food Stamps - TIME
- Jack Up Those Fast Food Wages! - Daily Beast
- The Moral and Economic Case for Raising the Minimum Wage - National Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |