For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee Republican Primary, 2014|
|Lamar Alexander Incumbent||49.7%||330,088|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
|Christian Agnew (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 8, 2014||$0||$200||$(0)||$200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christian + Agnew + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- '’Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Agnew 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014