|U.S. House, California, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of California, Irvine|
|Master's||University of Southern California|
|J.D.||University of San Francisco|
|Profession||Small business owner/Lawyer|
Gagnier holds degrees in Political Science and Sociology from the University of California, Irvine, and a J.D. from the University of San Francisco. She also received a Master's in Public Administration from the University of Southern California. Gagnier is currently a partner in the firm Gagnier Margossian LLP. She is also a leader of JobScout, an online platform that teaches people how to use the Internet to find work.
Gagnier's campaign website lists the following issues:
—Christina Gagnier's campaign website, http://www.christinagagnier.com/issues
Gagnier is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 35th District. Gagnier and Norma Torres (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 3, 2014, defeating Scott Heydenfeldt (D) and Anthony Vieyra (D). They will face off in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 35 Primary, 2014|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Christina Gagnier (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$16,688||$(12,665)||$4,023|
|Pre-Primary||May 27, 2014||$4,023||$13,034||$(15,212)||$1,844|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2014||$1,844||$7,436||$(2,972)||$6,308|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christina + Gagnier + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 35th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 35th Congressional District
- California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Christina Gagnier April Quarterly," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Christina Gagnier Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Christina Gagnier July Quarterly," accessed July 28, 2014