|Connecticut House of Representatives District 128|
|January 9, 2013-Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ayala served on the following committees:
|Connecticut Committee Assignments, 2013|
Hit and Run Charges
Ayala faced hit and run charges after an accident on August 15, 2012, in which police alleged that she fled the scene of an accident.. Ayala appeared on the ballot in the general election as the Democratic nominee as the charges against her were not felonies. Ayala entered a plea of not guilty to the charges on October 16, 2012.
Ayala ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 128. Ayala defeated Angel Reyes in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. She defeated Manuel Bataguas (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Christina M. Ayala||89.4%||3,332|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Christina M. Ayala||63%||514|
Comprehensive donor information for Ayala is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Ayala raised a total of $59,155 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 23, 2013.
|Christina Ayala's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128||$59,155|
|Grand Total Raised||$59,155|
2012Ayala won election to the Connecticut House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Ayala raised a total of $59,155.
|Connecticut House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christina Ayala's campaign in 2012|
|Howard, Catisha D.||$100|
|Farrow, Edwin P.||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$59,155|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christina + Ayala + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Malloy courts Latino support - Ct Post
- Bridgeport area's top 15 newsmakers of 2013 - Ct Post
- Loudoun County and Fauquier County home sales - Washington Post
- CT Post "Ayala pleads not guilty in hit and run crash" Accessed October 25, 2012
- WTNH "Candidate Faces Hit and Run Charges" Accessed October 25, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State "Candidate list" Accessed June 19, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Connecticut Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 21, 2012
- "Follow the Money", "Ayala, Christina M.", Accessed September 23, 2013
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |