|Former candidate for|
|Michigan State Senate, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Milford High School|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School-Lansing|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 8
of the Michigan State Senate
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Christine Bell was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jack Brandenburg was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brandenburg defeated Bell in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christine + Bell + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Christine Bell News Feed
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, “2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,” accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014