Christine Johnson (Montana)
|Montana House of Representatives, District 14|
Johnson completed a questionnaire by the Missoulian. While speaking positively of the Affordable Healthcare Act and the implementation thereof in Montana, she said parts needed revision or appeal, and voiced support for purchasing insurance across state lines as well as the expansion of Medicaid. She also said that schools and communities should have a greater say in changes in education funding.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 14. Johnson ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and lost against Nicholas Schwaderer (R) and Jessie Nichols (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christine + Johnson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Missoulian, "House District 14: Christine Johnson, Democrat," October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 12, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |