Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 18|
Barber ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 18th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He ran against Sean Seibert (R) and incumbent Sheila Jackson Lee (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 18 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sheila Jackson Lee Incumbent||75%||146,223|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Barber + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Americans grapple with income inequality - Burleson Star
- Manslaughter verdict in buttocks-injection trial - KLTV
- Southern cities paralyzed by winter blast - The Commercial Dispatch
- Atlanta, Southeast shut down by snow storm - Kansas City Star
- Farmers, schools scramble for propane amid freeze - hngnews.com
- CNN's GUT CHECK for January 23, 2014 - CNN (blog)
- Film Notes: Sundance unveils Dock Ellis movie - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- TROUPE opens 2014 with 'Dirty Dealings' - Bryan-College Station Eagle
- The Murder of Christopher Lane: Was There Gang Involvement? - Vanity Fair
- Weekly entertainment calendar - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |