|Montana House of Representatives, District 70|
Burke listed the following goals on his website:
1. Work to create and support a sustainable year round economy that supports businesses and communities throughout District 70 and the State of Montana.
2. Work to create and support sustainable services that provide for the safety and general welfare of District 70 and Montana citizens.5. Communicate and develop relationships with both political parties, District 70 citizens and area businesses in order to provide the best representation possible.
3. Work to create and support sustainable and affordable housing for the citizens of District 70 and Montana to promote sustainable economic growth.
4. Provide an independent, nonpartisan, small business perspective.
Burke ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 70. Burke ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by April Buonamici (D) and Kerry E. White (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Burke + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Burke's Twitter feed
- Burke's LinkedIn profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |