Christopher Charles Pennington
|Florida State Senate District 13|
|High school||Loyola Blakefield|
|J.D.||St. John's University School of Law (2006)|
|Ph.D.||University of Central Florida (2003)|
- 1999: Loyola Blakefield
- 2003: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL - Bachelor of Arts Degree: Political Science, Cum Laude, Minor: Religious Studies
- 2006: St. John's University School of Law, New York, NY - Juris Doctor
A brief synopsis of Penningotn's professional career include: 2010-Present: Managing Attorney, The Law Office of Christopher C. Pennington, P.L.L.C., November 2010 – Present. March - October 2010: Associate Attorney, Dorough, Calzada & Soto, Orlando, FL 2006-2010: Assistant Public Defender, Law Office of Robert Wesley, Public Defender, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Orlando, FL
- 2005-2006: Law Clerk, Law of Office of Jeffrey S. Schwartz, Jericho, NY
- See also: Florida State Senate elections, 2012
Pennington ran in the 2012 election for Florida State Senate District 13. Pennington ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Andy Gardiner (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida State Senate, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andy Gardiner Incumbent||55.4%||117,422|
|Democratic||Christopher Charles Pennington||44.6%||94,514|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Pennington+ Florida + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.