Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 33|
David's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "Taxpayers are making tough decisions over kitchen tables all over America. Government must do the same. Right now our national debt stands at nearly $16 trillion — or $50,000 for every American citizen."
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "I am the only candidate in this race with a defined jobs plan. My American Jobs Incentive will dramatically reduce the tax burden on small businesses and cut red tape for our entrepreneurs. The cornerstone of the Incentive is reducing the corporate income tax to 1% for every small business that hires Americans only. "
- Peace Through Strength
- Excerpt: "We need a strong national defense. That includes securing the border. American taxpayers should not subsidize the defense of Europe. We need to scale back our Cold War-era commitments to Germany, Japan, South Korea and others. We need to honor our military alliances while acknowledging economic reality. "
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + David + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- A Mob-Defying Former Mayor Knows Why New Jersey Is So Corrupt - Daily Beast
- David Webb: Let Hillary Clinton Burn Out - Fox News (blog)
- NBC Flashback: Politics and the Olympics - NBCNews.com (blog)
- San Diego's Mayoral Race Tells Us Nothing About 2014 - The Wire
- Time to walk the plank on Senate debt vote - Fox News
- Southern Maryland home sales - Washington Post
- Should GOP Follow New San Diego Mayor's Example? - NBCNews.com
- The League of Professional Theatre Women to Host Awards Celebration and Big ... - Broadway World
- Hardships persist for long-term unemployed - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Entertainment calendar -- Published Feb. 13, 2014 - Stockton Record