Christopher M. McIntyre
|Christopher M. McIntyre|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama District Courts|
|Position:||Calhoun County - Place 2|
|Undergraduate:||University of Alabama|
|Law School:||Samford University|
|Candidate for:||Calhoun County District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 13, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Prior to joining the court, he served as city prosecutor in Jacksonville and worked as an assistant district attorney under the former district attorney Joe Hubbard.
McIntyre defeated Mannon G. Bankson, Jr. in the Republican primary on March 13, winning 55.36 percent of the vote. He was elected to the court after running unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
- Calhoun County, Alabama
- Alabama District Courts
- News: Incumbent Judge Bankson defeated by Jacksonville attorney Chris McIntyre, March 14, 2012
- The Anniston Star, "McIntyre unseats Bankson to become district judge," March 14, 2012 (dead link)
- Alabama Secretary of State, Certified 2012 General Election Results
- Alabama Secretary of State, 2012 Primary Election Results - Unofficial
- Alabama Republican Party, List of Federal and Statewide Candidates (dead link)