Christopher Miller (Wisconsin)
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 50|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Miller's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Our economy should work for everyone, not just the wealthiest. I don’t believe big out-of-state corporations deserve big tax breaks or an easier life than people who work in their factories or stores or who do pay their share of taxes. Indeed, corporations should have to be as responsible for paying their fair share as anyone else, not given loopholes that have to be ultimately paid for by hourly workers."
- Excerpt: " I am running for Assembly to bring a resurgence of hope, problem-solving and cooperation to build a viable and vibrant Wisconsin. We can not be content with stalemates, but must dedicate ourselves to pursuing solutions. It will be a difficult task to get this ship headed in a better direction, but I believe Wisconsin’s voters will demand it and will elect leaders who won’t run Wisconsin aground. I will be one of those willing to work with others, and across the aisle. I commit to work in a spirit of cooperation without abandoning our values and promises. I commit to persevere for working people, for families and our environment while helping to create home-grown industry and economic strength, along with a secure future for our children and our grandchildren."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Christopher Miller was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Ed Brooks was unopposed in the Republican primary. Miller and Brooks faced off in the general election. Incumbent Brooks defeated Miller in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
In 2014, Miller's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Miller + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Christopher Miller on Facebook
- Chris Miller on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Chris Miller for Assembly, "Why I'm Running," accessed October 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
- Chris Miller for Assembly, "Endorsements," accessed October 27, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |