|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 6-4|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pearson served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health Care|
|• Health Care Oversight|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pearson served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health Care|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden-6-4 has two representatives. Incumbent Kesha Ram is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Christopher Pearson is running as a Vermont Progressive Party candidate.
Pearson won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-4. Pearson was unopposed in the August 28 Vermont Progressive Party primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Christopher Pearson ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 3-4 in 2010. He ran against Diane Gottlieb in the primary on August 24, 2010. He defeated Peg Boyle Single (D) and Diane Gottlieb (P) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-4 General Election (2010)|
|Kesha Ram (D)||1,345|
|Christopher Pearson (Vermont Progressive Party)||1,002|
|Peg Boyle Single (D)||720|
|Diane Gottlieb (Vermont Progressive Party)||196|
Comprehensive donor information for Pearson is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Pearson raised a total of $20,697 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Christopher Pearson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-3-4||$6,496|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-3-4||$14,201|
|Grand Total Raised||$20,697|
2012Pearson won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Pearson raised a total of $6,496.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Pearson's campaign in 2012|
|Democracy For America||$500|
|Bingham, Diana J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$6,496|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Pearson was up for re-election, he collected $14,201 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Pearson's campaign in 2010|
|Vermont State Employees Association||$1,000|
|Contribution By Candidate Or Candidates Immediate Family||$500|
|Bingham, Diana J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$14,201|
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Pearson voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Pearson + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- List of 2010 candidates for Vermont House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Vermont State House Directory
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Pearson, Christopher A," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign contributors," accessed April 23, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013