|Florida House of Representatives, District 67|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Shepard is a St. Petersburg College student studying accounting. He currently works as a Sam's Club customer service representative. Shepard is also a veteran, having served previously in the Iraq War.
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Thomas D. Ryan, Steve Sarnoff and Shawna Vercher will face off in the Democratic primary, while Christopher Latvala and Christopher Shepard will face off in the Republican primary.
Shepard decided to run for the District 67 seat after being misinformed that incumbent Ed Hooper would be termed out by term limits. After learning of the misinformation, he decided to stay in the race.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 67 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ed Hooper Incumbent||69.3%||6,769|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Shepard + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 67
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections - Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Christopher Shepard on Facebook
- Christopher Shepard on Twitter
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |