|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Christy Levings was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jene Vickrey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Vickrey defeated Levings in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 6, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jene Vickrey Incumbent||67.1%||5,151|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christy + Levings + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 6
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Christy Levings on Facebook
- Kentucky House of Representatives, "Candidate Lists"
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |