Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 55A|
Berg's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Rather than focus on narrow, trickle-down economic policies that have failed us in the past, Chuck is focused on a broad economic agenda - one that helps Minnesotan businesses grow and retain jobs while investing in education and job retraining so Minnesotans can secure good paying jobs in high demand fields."
- Excerpt:"We need to invest in our world-class education system - at every level - in order to prepare Minnesota students to become leaders in our ever-changing and competitive global economy."
- Excerpt:"Minnesota needs to lead, not follow on health care. Guided by our bipartisan successes in the past, we should emphasize prevention and outcome-based solutions that control the cost of health care for all Minnesotans."
- Excerpt:"We need to make our tax system fairer and simpler for middle class families - and most of all, ensure rich corporations and special interests are playing by the same rules as Minnesota families."
- Excerpt:"It's time to put an end to one-time borrowing and other budget gimmicks that simply shift the burden to future generations of Minnesotans."
Berg ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 55A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Michael Beard (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 55A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Beard Incumbent||54.7%||10,008|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Berg + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |