|Montana House of Representatives, District 91|
|Years of service||12 yrs|
From Erickson's website:
Chuck will work hard to:
- Create good-paying jobs that can support a family
- Be fiscally responsible: live within our means and save for the future
- Respect our constitutional freedoms and Montana values
- Champion good quality, affordable education
- Fight for good care for our seniors, veterans, and the disadvantaged
Erickson ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 91. Erickson ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by David Moore (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Erickson + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |