|South Carolina House of Representatives District 76|
Hill ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 76. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Leon Howard (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Hill was defeated by incumbent Howard in the general eleciton.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 76, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Leon Howard Incumbent||78.7%||12,172|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Hill + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Drama wins state - Sumter Item
- A Year After Newtown, Rift Over Guns Deepens - Huffington Post
- Real estate transactions - Charleston Post Courier
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 am EST - The Herald
- Edmonton Woman Charged After Child Found Left In Car Outside Shopping ... - Huffington Post Canada
- 'First Look': First News for Dec. 6 - Bakersfield Californian
- NSA defends global cellphone tracking as legal - WIS
- LA Social Workers Strike For The First Time In Over A Decade - Huffington Post
- Your daily jolt: 38 percent of state lawmakers are ALEC members - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Northwestern vs. Stratford state title game on air Saturday at 9:30 - News Talk 94.3 WRHI
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |