|South Dakota State Senate District 8|
|December 17, 2013-Present|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Appointed||December 17, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Dennis Daugaard|
|Bachelor's||South Dakota State University|
|Master's||Colorado Technical University|
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Jones served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Commerce and Energy|
The general elections for the office of South Dakota State Senate will take place on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Scott Parsley was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Chuck Jones was unopposed in the Republican primary. Parsley will face Jones in the general election.
Jones and his wife, Melissa, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Jones + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota State Senate
- South Dakota Senate Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota State Senate District 8
- www.dakotawarcollege.com, "Gov. Daugaard Appoints Chuck Jones To District 8 Senate Seat," accessed February 11, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Unofficial Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," accessed May 2, 2014
Russel Olson (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 8
| Succeeded by|