|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 28|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Page's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
SCA-5 Not Just About Colleges
- Excerpt: "But our work is not over. Diligence and communication are key and I am committed to ensure that bills and constitutional amendments like this one do not go unnoticed again."
- Excerpt: "I am committed to continuing to recognize excellent work with fair pay and incentives appropriate to the position and work product, and I look forward to bringing this experience to the State level when I am elected to represent Assembly District 28!"
- Excerpt: "There is absolutely NO WAY that the opportunity for discrimination should be introduced into ANY part of our society, especially our colleges and universities. There are a number of criteria used for acceptance to public postsecondary schools, and merit needs to remain at the top of the list. I will remain opposed to SCA 5 or any other attempt to enable discrimination into our culture."
- Excerpt: "The spending by the State of California is unsustainable."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Evan Low (D) and Chuck Page (R) defeated Barry Chang (D) and Michael Hunsweck (R) in the blanket primary. Low defeated Page in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 28, General Election, 2014|
In 2014, Page's endorsements included the following:
- Hon. Bob Huff, CA State Senate Minority Leader
- Shannon Grove, CA State Assembly Member
- Hon. Mike Wasserman, Santa Clara County Supervisor District 1
- Hon. Pete Constant, San Jose Councilmember District 1
- Hon. Emily Lo, Mayor, City of Saratoga
- La Raza Roundtable
- Santa Clara County GOP
- George Yang, Board of Directors, APAPA Silicon Valley
- Hon. Jane P Kennedy, Former Mayor & Councilmember, City of Campbell
- Hon. Jose Estevez, Mayor, City of Milpitas
- Hon. Peter Ohtaki, Councilmember, Menlo Park
- Hon. Rich Larson, City Councilmember, City of Los Altos Hills
- Hon. Ernie Konnyu, US Congressman, Ret.
- Mei Mei Huff
- Sherry Wang, Spotlight Education
- Shinku Sharma
- Ron Cali
- Yunxia Yang
- Claudia Paige
- Denise Goldberg
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Page + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 28
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Chuck Page on Facebook
- chuckpage.org, "Issues," accessed May 9, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
- chuckpage.org, "Endorse," accessed May 9, 2014
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |