|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Strohm's campaign website highlights the following issues:
The Government Closest to you Governs Best…Economies & Jobs
- Excerpt: "As part of helping our economy to grow and to encourage innovation and entrepreneurism, I will support efforts to ease the burden on these enterprising individuals, because these businesses are the engine of economic development in our communities."
Shall Not be Infringed…Support the Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "I am a member of the NRA, and I will support legislation that respects and protects second amendment principles. I will oppose any effort, such as limiting ammunition sales or other free market restrictions, to circumvent that right."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that reduces the regulatory burden on communities and gives them creative solutions to funding problems."
Education Must be a Priority
- Excerpt: "In any approach to education, I will support legislation that places control in the hands of parents and teachers rather than bureaucrats and the Federal Government."
Live Within our Means – Budget
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that encourages saving, cuts to unnecessary programs or pet projects, and deals with subsidies, incentives and rebates that allow government to choose winners and losers."
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Melissa Abdo and Chuck Strohm advanced past Paul Bowman in the Republican primary. Strohm defeated Abdo in a runoff election on August 26, 2014, leaving him unchallenged in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 69 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Melissa Abdo (advanced to runoff)||45.3%||1,845|
|Chuck Strohm (advanced to runoff)||31.3%||1,273|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 69, Run-off Republican Primary, 2014|
|Chuck Strohm (advanced to general election)||52.3%||1,378|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Strohm + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 69
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |