Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 56|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma Baptist University|
|Master's||Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent David Perryman was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chuck Utsler was unopposed in the Republican primary. Perryman and Utsler will face off in the general election.
Utsler ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 56. Utsler ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26 and was defeated by David L Perryman in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 56, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David L Perryman||50.5%||6,098|
Utsler and his wife Donnia have two children and four grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Utsler + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 56
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Chickashanews.com, "Chuck Utsler will seek Richardson's seat in House," accessed October 2, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |