For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 75|
Chacon's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs And The Economy Matter
- Excerpt:"I believe with its vast natural assets, St. George is poised to grow a diverse economy that could withstand any recession."
- Excerpt:"From pre-school to advanced education our children need to be Utah’s priority NOW!"
Getting Around Efficiently And Safely Matters
- Excerpt:"Transportation issues, from the proposed Northern Corridor and Bluff Street expansion, to public transportation, trails, pathways and safe roads for pedestrian and bicycle travel, affect each and every citizen of district 75."
Quality Of Life Matters
- Excerpt:"The public lands in Washington County are our greatest asset. They provide a variety of livelihoods from ranching to tourism. They provide the beautiful backdrop for our communities. They provide access to the recreational activities we love."
Chacon ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 75. Chacon was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Don Ipson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Don Ipson Incumbent||78.7%||10,299|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cimarron + Chacon + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.