Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 87|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Richard Pulcher was unopposed in the Democratic primary. James Edming defeated Michael Bub, Shirl Labarre and Scott Noble in the Republican primary, Cindy Beaty (R) was removed from the ballot before the primary. However, due to a counting error in Rusk County, Bub requested a recount. But, the recount did not alter the outcome. Pulcher and Edming faced off in the general election. Edming defeated Pulcher, and Bub who ran as a write-in candidate.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 87 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Michael Bub (write-in)||0.2%||52|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 87 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Scott Kenneth Noble||18.5%||960|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cindy + Beaty + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Providence Journal, "News from around Wisconsin at 5:58 p.m. CDT," August 13, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |