Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Dakota State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Dakota State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Carolyn Nelson was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Cindy Pfeiffer was unopposed in the Republican primary. Nelson and Pfeiffer will face off in the general election.
|North Dakota Senate, District 21 (2010)|
|Carolyn Nelson (D)||1,785||55.23%|
|Cindy Pfeiffer (R)||1,433||44.34%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cindy + Pfeiffer + North + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota State Senate
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
- North Dakota State Senate District 21