Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Maryland|
|Bachelor's||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Master's||Virginia Commonwealth University|
Walsh, a child of a military contractor, grew up moving around the county and living near military bases.
Professionally, Walsh worked in management with the United Parcel Service and was a member of the Teamster Union. She has also worked in hospital laboratories and as a data operations administrator for National Cancer Association clinical trials. Walsh currently works as an academic researcher.
Walsh earned her B.S. and her M.Ed. from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- B.S. - Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.Ed. - Virginia Commonwealth University
|“||Cindy Walsh for Governor of Maryland does not support privatization of public education with Race to the Top and Common Core and will worked to reverse the corporatization of public universities, bringing down the costs of college tuition created by corporate subsidies tied with this corporatization.||”|
—Cindy Walsh, E-mail to Ballotpedia
|Governor of Maryland, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Anthony Brown/Ken Ulman||51.4%||249,398|
|Douglas Gansler/Jolene Ivey||24.2%||117,383|
|Heather Mizeur/Delman Coates||21.6%||104,721|
|Cindy Walsh/Mary Elizabeth Wingate-Pennacchia||1.4%||6,863|
|Charles Smith/Clarence Tucker||0.7%||3,507|
|Ralph Jaffe/Freda Jaffe||0.7%||3,221|
|Election Results Via:Maryland State Board of Elections.|
Walsh is a resident of Charles Village in Baltimore. She has a passion for gardening and landscaping.
2522 N Calvert St
Baltimore, Md 21218
Address for contributions:
P O Box 3550 Baltimore, MD 21214
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cindy + Walsh + Maryland + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Board of Elections, 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List, February 26, 2014
- E-mail communication with Ballotpedia, E-mail to Kristen Mathews, March 13, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 3, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |