|Former candidate for|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Andrew Maragos and incumbent Roscoe Streyle were unopposed in the Republican primary, while Lee A Snyder and Cindy Wilhelm were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Maragos and Streyle defeated Snyder and Wilhelm in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cindy + Wilhelm + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives District 3
- Official campaign website
- Cindy Wilhelm on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- 2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |