City of Capitola Sales Tax Increase, Measure D (November 2008)
Measure D extended a tax that would have otherwise ended in 2010 through 2017. The tax is a sales tax paid by consumers within the city of Capitola of 1/4 of one percent.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Santa Cruz County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure D: "Shall the 2004 City of Capitola sales tax increase of one quarter of one percent, which is scheduled to sunset in 2010, be extended until December 31, 2017, in order to maintain general services including public safety and street improvements?"|
- Santa Cruz County, California ballot measures
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- Other utility user taxes in California.
- Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin, Metz & Associates
- Text of Measure D
- November 4, 2008 election results
- Capitola voters to decide whether to extend sales tax through 2017