|Minnesota State Senate District 35|
|1997 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||College of Saint Catherine|
|Birthday||October 22, 1956|
|Place of birth||Chanhassen, MN|
Robling attended college at the College of Saint Catherine from 1974 to 1977. Robling is a free-lance newspaper writer when the legislature is not in session.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Robling served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Robling served on these committees:
- Capital Investment
- E-12 Education Budget and Policy Division
- Higher Education (Ranking Minority Member)
- Higher Education Budget and Policy Division (Ranking Minority Member)
- State Government Budget Division
- State and Local Government Operations and Oversight.
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 35 (2010)|
|Claire Robling (R)||26723||69.14%|
|Travis Burton (DFL)||11892||30.77%|
|Minnesota State Senate, District 35 (2006)|
|Claire Robling (R)||29,326||96.83%|
In 2010, Robling received $26,664 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Minnesota State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Claire Robling's campaign in 2010|
|Minnesotans For Racino||$500|
|35th Senate District Republican Party||$500|
|Inter Faculty Organization||$500|
|Multi Housing PAC||$300|
|Total Raised in 2010||$26,664|
In 2006, Robling collected $15,838 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score." 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Claire + Robling + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Robling represents Minnesota Senate District 35. District 35 the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs of Prior Lake and Shakopee.
Claire is married to Tony Robling. They have two children and reside in Jordan, Minnesota.
- Claire Robling's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
- ↑ "Minnesota Senate" List of Standing Committees
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State - 2006 General Election Results
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- ↑ 2006 contributions to Clair Robling
- ↑ Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- ↑ Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
- ↑ Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed September 27, 2013
- ↑ "Minnesota Secretary of State" Map of Senate District 35
|Minnesota State Senate District 35
| Succeeded by|
Branden Petersen (R)