|Wyoming State House, District 49|
|2011 - January 8, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Vranish came to the legislature after working in computers.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vranish served on the following committees:
- Revenue Committee, Wyoming House of Representatives
- Joint Revenue Committee
- Transportation, Highways and Military Affairs Committee, Wyoming House of Representatives
- Joint Committee on Transportation and Highways
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Clarence Vranish Incumbent||42.3%||516|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49, General election (2010)|
|Clarence J. Vranish (R)||1,267|
|Terry L. Kimble (D)||1,156|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Clarence J. Vranish (R)||997|
In 2010, when Vranish first won election to the House, he collected $2,170 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wyoming Mining Association PAC||$250|
|Petroleum Association of Wyoming||$150|
Wyoming Liberty Index
The Wyoming Liberty Index, a study created in 2003, issues a Scorecard that rates all final bills in the Wyoming State Legislature on whether the bills supported or hindered liberty. Legislators are also given a "liberty score" based on their voting patterns. The Wyoming Liberty Index 2012 report was issued on the 61st Legislature during the 2012 budget session. Scores range from the highest score (100%) to the lowest (0%). A higher score indicates a higher level of "aye" votes on bills considered pro-liberty and "nay" votes on what the organization considers anti-liberty bills. Vranish received a score of 36% in the 2012 scorecard, ranking 22nd out of 61 members of the Wyoming House of Representatives. Although there are 60 members of the House, a 61st "hypothetical legislator" voting nay on every bill was also included.
Vranish is a member of the 32 Masons, the Shriners, the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, and the American Radio Relay League.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clarence + Vranish + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Clarence Vranish on the Wyoming State House website
- Clarence Vranish's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Candidates Roster,"accessed July 25, 2010
- Official General Election results, 2010
- Follow the Money.org, Clarence Vranish candidate summary, accessed June 21, 2011
- Wyoming Liberty Index, "2012 Wyoming Liberty Index," accessed April 30, 2014
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
Garry Piiparinen (R)