|Colorado House of Representatives District 47|
|January 9, 2013-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $183/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Navarro-Ratzlaff served on the following committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business, Labor, Economic, and Workforce Development|
|• Local Government|
Navarro-Ratzlaff's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Private Property Rights
- Excerpt:"I strongly believe that all that is great with America starts with the right to own property, and I stand ready to defend property rights across this District and this great State."
2nd Amendment Rights
- Excerpt:"I will defend the right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt:"I know just how important water is to the rural communities that I will represent in the Colorado State House of Representatives. "
- Excerpt:"I firmly believe you should always leave something better than you yourself found it."
- Excerpt:"I believe in capitalism at its core, and I also know that we know how to make businesses work in our communities. We don’t need Denver to tell us how to serve our patrons and clients."
Navarro-Ratzlaff won election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 47. She ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. She defeated Netto Charles Rodosevich (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Navarro-Ratzlaff is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Navarro-Ratzlaff raised a total of $58,165 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Colorado State House, District 47||$58,165|
|Grand Total Raised||$58,165|
2012Navarro-Ratzlaff won election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Navarro-Ratzlaff raised a total of $58,165.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff's campaign in 2012|
|Peoples House Colorado||$2,000|
|Pueblo County Republican Party||$2,000|
|Colorado Good Government League||$1,750|
|Lincoln Club Of Colorado||$1,400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$58,165|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Navarro-Tarzlaff's endorsements included the following:
- CO Association of Commerce & Industry (Colorado Chamber of Commerce)
- Colorado Petroleum Association
- Colorado Contractors Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Colorado Association of Distributors
- Professional Independent Insurance Agents of Colorado
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association
- Colorado Apartment Association
- Colorado Rural Electric Association
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Colorado Chiropractors Association
- Colorado Bankers Association
- Colorado Medical Society
- Colorado Society of CPA's
- NRA - National Rifle Association
- Anne Vinnola
- State senator Ken Kester
- State representative Keith Swerdfeger
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clarice + Navarro-Ratzlaff + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House District 47 State Rep. Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff announces re-election bid - Canon City Daily Record
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Colorado General Assembly - Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff on Facebook
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- ↑ "clarice47," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Navarro-Ratzlaff, Clarice," Accessed May 30, 2013
- ↑ Clarice for District 47 "Endorsements" Accessed October 19, 2012
Keith Swerdfeger (R)
|Colorado House of Representatives District 47
| Succeeded by|