|Nevada State Assembly, District 34|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 34
of the Nevada State Assembly
Harrington's website says the candidate "supports limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a common sense approach to solving the challenges facing Nevada today."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Harrington ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 34. Harrington ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent William Horne (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 34, General Election, 2012
||William Horne Incumbent
|| Clark Harrington
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clark + Harrington + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Clark Harrington News Feed
- ↑ Campaign to Elect Clark Harrington, home page, accessed October 23, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014