Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 60|
|2002 - 2010|
Hogan is the General Manager/President of Ontario Hardwood.
Delegate Hogan speaking on the House floor
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee, Virginia House
- Appropriations Committee, Virginia House
- Rules Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Capital Outlay
- Subcommittee on Chesapeake
- Subcommittee on Compensation and Retirement (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Elementary & Secondary Education
- Subcommittee on Natural Resource
- Subcommittee on Studies
- HB 2172 Renewable energy sources; location of facilities for distribution of electricity, steam, etc.
- HB 2173 Utility Facilities Act; excludes certain companies from regulation as public utility, etc.
- HB 2175 Small renewable energy projects; DEQ to develop procedure permitting construction and operation.
The top 5 donors to Hogan's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Class of 2002 Southside Leadership Fund $7,500
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $3,000
- 3. VA Hospital Assoc $3,000
- 4. VA Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc $2,750
- 5. VA Dental Assoc $2,500
- Delegate Clarke Hogan official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Hogan
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 60
| Succeeded by|
James Edmunds, II
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |