|Washington State Senate District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Kauffman attended both the University of Idaho and Oglala Lakota College.
Kauffman is currently a small business owner. She is also a charity fund/federal relations liaison for Muckleshoot Tribe.
- Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee, Washington State Senate
- Human Services & Corrections Committee, Washington State Senate
- Rules Committee, Washington State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Washington State Senate
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
|Washington State Senate, District 47 Primary (2010)|
|Joe Fain (R)||14,024||55.64 %|
|Claudia Kauffman (D)||11,183||44.36%|
In November 2006, Kauffman was re-elected for the 47th District of the Washington State Senate receiving 19,501 votes.
Kauffman raised $289,843 for her campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 47 (2006)|
|Claudia Kauffman (D)||19,501|
|Michael Riley (R)||17,868|
In 2006, Kauffman collected $289,843 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to her campaign.
|Senate Democratic Campaign CMTE||$46,475|
|Washington State Democratic Party||$33,410|
|47th District Democrats||$22,500|
Kauffman is married to Larry Cordier and has a son and two daughters. She has also been foster mother to ten foster children.
- Claudia Kauffman on the Washington State Senate website
- Kauffman state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Kauffman on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Kauffman on Project Vote Smart
- Biography of Claudia Kauffman provided by the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Campaign website
- Washington Votes profile of Kauffman
|Washington Senate District 47
| Succeeded by|