Clay County, Iowa
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Budget, financial reports, and tax levy rates are all available.
- County supervisor meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- Supervisors are listed with individual contact information.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Building permits and zoning ordinance are available for download.
- Property tax information is available. Also, taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- Provides a link for the Iowa State Association of Counties, a government sector lobbying organization.
- Does not provide extensive information about lobbying.
- There is no information on contracts or public records.